<VV> non Corvair

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 21:21:15 EDT 2013

it is a rat rod - made 350, lots or hp and fun - not common here in Germany.
I think it is the only one around.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469183353120633&set=a.469183329787302.100730.100000869174652&type=3&theater

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

It might be a small world...  I may have owned that ... and did the SBC  conversion in 1967....although I remember it being a '56...

 Remember... I was Stationed in Munich....Henry Kaserne....old SS barracks  2 men to a room.. deluxe,  compared to Will Kaserne... worlds largest Barracks... now a Shopping mall  IIRC  you probably told me!

The facebook page was "unavailable content"   Try ATTACHING  the file to a VV  message...

I'm still friends with the guy I sold it to... who stayed in  Deutchland  after getting out  of the Army...  He had so  sell it as it was totally illegal for a non Military person...at that time...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages