<VV> american cars in sweden

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Mar 29 10:39:52 EDT 2013

Ulli is right that Sweden has a very large American Car community.  In my 7
years at Steele I handled many customers and we had a few shops that would
order from us.
Surprisingly due to the cost of gas there, they like BIG cars.  Buicks,
especially Rivieras and Wildcats are popular, as well as Cadillacs.
This is a hobby for folks with money up there. Besides what it costs in
import tariffs for parts plus cost,  some of those big cars cost 250.00 US
or more just to fill up.  And a Wildcat with a Nailhead motor is not a gas
sipper.

Hank