<VV> Corvair weather

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 30 10:41:41 EDT 2013

My rule - to myself - TWO good rainstorms must go through to clear the salt
before the convertible goes out.  The pickup, I'm a little less fussy, but
still don't drive it in the winter.

The sun is out in Chicagoland today and the temp is already up to 48F at
9:40AM.  Supposed to be the warmest day so far this year - low to mid 50s
predicted.  But, gets cold again (first rain I hope) by Monday.  Probably in
low 30s for Sox opener on 4/1.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110