<VV> Corvair's still in the World Place Map

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 1 22:24:38 EDT 2013

I placed my Icon at a nearby park, as was suggested in the original email.

regards,
jack kean

--near Randol Mill Park, Arlington, Texas
  -- you can get my information from the map.....

normally I bottom snip, but not this time

On 5/1/2013 9:02 PM, J R Read wrote:
> I give up too.  Besides, I'm not too sure that Hagerty Insurance would want
> me sending out an invitation to car thieves.
>
> Later, JR

>>> pins.  Then Right Click on the  location you want to add your Placemark.