<VV> Great Track Events in 2013

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 01:52:33 EDT 2013

For the East coast, the NECC is putting on a track event at the fantastic  VIR  in Virginia. I've run this track. It's great for beginners, and the pro's. If you live East of Indy. You should try to make it there to experience what a track event is like. And also help support NECC for all that they do for the Corvair community.The Gingerman track event  is just the day before the Corsa Convention. I've also ran this vary interesting track.  Lot's of fun. What a chance to attend a  convention, and do a track event with just one trip. I'm going to this track event. Then I'm flying home during the Corsa convention. And  then flying back to pick up, and  take my Goodyear Yenko Stinger to the Gilmore event after the convention. These people put forth a lot of effort and time to do these track events, and conventions.  Promise, I know all to well.  So, support their efforts by attending.
June 22nd, I'm doing a track event with the Yenko Chapter  of Corsa in Marshalltown Ia At Iowa International Race Way.  Open track all day. Run when ever you want, and all you want. Run the track in ether direction you want. $70 track fee. This event is different then the other 2 track events in that it is limited to 15  drivers to increase track time. All three events were meant to be for Corvair owners. I believe the first two events have been opened up to other cars due to lack of interest in the Corvair world. I'm limiting Marshalltown to Corvairs till May 9th. After that, it will be opened to other cars. There will NOT be ANY on site registration at all. So, first come, first served. To reg. or questions. Contact Bob Dunahugh  319-521-4891. Or E-mail to YENKO108 at HOTMAIL.COM