<VV> Virginia Vair Fair

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Fri May 3 21:42:18 EDT 2013

At 02:18 PM 5/3/2013, Frank DuVal wrote:
>YES!
>
>This weekend. I am leaving right now for the event.
>
>Best Western in Leesburg, VA
>
>More details at:
>
>vairfair.com
>
>See you there!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, the '60 is getting a
wheel bearing and the new door panels tomorrow.  I'd like to take
advantage of the supposedly dry Saturday they promised us, and the
wheel bearing is squeaking.  Not a good thing.  It's never been
changed... so if I tried to make Leesburg with a squeaking bearing
I'd regret it.

I could drive another 'Vair, sure, but the '60 needs to get repaired,
and I've been waiting for a chance to get the rest of the new
interior back in the car and tomorrow's the day.  And I don't trust Sunday.

...so, I will catch everybody at the next 'Vair show.

tony..