<VV> incredible tiny garage fire!

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 3 21:46:22 EDT 2013

On more than one occasion, I've noticed a focused reflection from the chrome
140 air filter cover onto the padding on the inside of the raised engine
cover.  It is often common to leave the engine lid open at a car show and
the thought has occurred to me that this could be a potential fire risk to
my beloved Vair.  So far, no fire from that source.  Is anyone on VV aware
of that actually ever happening?

Perhaps it would be wise to put a fire extinguisher in the engine
compartment - just in case.

Later, JR