<VV> Vair fair

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sat May 4 00:03:45 EDT 2013

I should be making an appearance at the Vair fair tomorrow (Saturday) from
about 8am to 10am.  I might show up again for a while in the late evening.

If you haven't meet me yet look for a younger guy (33 in a couple days)
wearing a Corvair t_shirt with turbocharged on the back.

I hope to see some friendly faces and maybe meet some of you I have not
before.

Most of the day I'll be at the udvar-hazy center with my family, maybe one
of you might spot me there too, if so don't be shy!

Ray Rodriguez III
Certifiable Vair nut