<VV> incredible tiny garage fire!

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat May 4 06:58:45 EDT 2013

A reflective surface can magnify sunlight.
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20130501/ARTICLES/130509953
Heard about this one the other day.

A later comment mentions trouble lights.
For a drop light I use a re-chargeable craftsman LED light.
I love it, haven't burned myself or broken a bulb in a couple years.

Gary Swiatowy

From: George Jones <65crownv8 at gmail.com>

Reflection from concave top of air cleaner focused the sun on the underside
of the box flap. Hmmmm.... angle of the sun..... distance from the cleaner
top to the box top...... curvature of the mirrored surface..... a lot of
things had to be just right to make that happen.

George Jones