<VV> incredible place for a Fire Extinguisher!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat May 4 09:24:14 EDT 2013

I would mount the extinguisher securely. Even in a fender bender you would
be surprised what a loose object like that can do to a car interior and you.
A friend of mine had his Skill saw on the seat of his truck when he was
involved in a low speed accident at an intersection. Amazing what it did to
the interior and him.

Rick Norris
1st CORSA President, 1971
www.corvairalley.com