<VV> fire extinguisher mounting & type

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Sun May 5 08:30:21 EDT 2013

I did say I was not experienced.  "Liquid" was the wrong term to use.  It was the dry chemical ones - now that you mention it!  A local fire department used to recharge them for free when they were low.  Guess the plastic controls may not allow it.  Another inexperienced statement!Thanks for the verification.Ray

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.