<VV> fuel pump pressure?

Daniel Monasterio González dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 10:34:44 EDT 2013

The spring produces the fuel pressure, after the plunger is released by
the cam on the crankshaft. Output pressure/volume on the (mechanical) pump
could be affected (lowered) by the diaphragm condition (soft or hard) and
the sealing of the button valves.
So, if button valves are good and diaphragm has the right softness,
pressure can be varied thru the spring force.

Daniel Monasterio