<VV> Fuel pump pressure

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon May 6 15:39:07 EDT 2013

Although the rate is higher, the resulting total pressure is lower because the travel of the spring is shorter.  Same thing as when you cut a suspension spring the car doesn't sit higher.

Pretty sure I read this tip some years ago, either in the CORSA Tech Guide or How to Keep Your Corvair Alive.

--Bryan