<VV> "Performance Corvair" book information

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon May 6 16:54:04 EDT 2013

Corvair  folks and Corvair-Racing folks
After  many years of work, I have completed the re-write of Bill Fisher's
book, "Hot to  Hot Rod Corvair Engines". The new book is called "Performance
Corvairs" and is  being published by Bill's old company, now headed by
Howard Fisher, his son. The  new book is much larger in size, necessary with 30+
years of additional  experience to draw from. Lots of information about the
book and a sample chapter  can be found at:
https://californiabills.com/pdfs/performancecorvairs_Sample.pdf.
As  Cal Clark noted last week, he has plenty of the new books in stock, so
if you  are placing an order with Clark’s Corvair, you can just add the
book. (P/N C162RV)  It should soon be available through all  usual book-seller
sources as well.  As a confirmed Corvair guy, I wanted to  add that I would
be happy to sign a copy for you, if you wish. This can happen  in a couple of
ways. I can supply the book – matching the price Clark’s is  asking, $29
with just USPS Priority Mail Shipping $6 additional. Or, if you  already have
the book in hand, you can send it to me and I will autograph it and  return
it to you for the same $6 shipping cost.
If  you are going to ship a copy to me, please drop me an E-mail at
_Sethracer at aol.com_ (mailto:Sethracer at aol.com)   ahead of time.
Send  an order – or a book to sign to:
Seth  Emerson
3462 Kirkwood  Dr.