<VV> Anyone seen Pete Koehler

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Tue May 7 10:13:42 EDT 2013

I can't seem to find him.  He has some FC parts that I gave him to sell for me, two  years ago. I gave him some 1960 parts in payment for selling the FC parts.  On another note. I still have a comeplete 60 heater with tail pipe for sale if anyone is interested.  I've scraped most of my Corvair parts. The heater maybe in my last  load  of parts that will be scraped next week. Some restored Corvairs will  be sold next.    Thanks,  Bob Dunahugh        319-521-4891