<VV> Mark Durham's fuel pump success question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:10:49 EDT 2013

Kerwin, I did not take a reading. I just set the regulator to its
richest setting, drove it, looked for the telltale fuel stains on the
carbs and/or black smoke on startup I was getting with out the
regulator, got them, then I adjusted it down a couple of notches, drove
again, reset, until it didn't want to accelerate, then bumped it up
until I got it to where there is no smell in the garage (the wife is
happy), no hesitation on acceleration, even at 60 to 85 for passing,
and that is where I quit tinkering. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone