<VV> Fwd: NJACE: New Tire Availability

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri May 10 19:36:33 EDT 2013

OK, Bob and Ray  (hey that's a comedy team!)

I am not a stupid person, but I have tried to find these tires on the
maxxis web site.

I DO NOT see that announcement, but I can find p/n TP36520000 when I
input 185/80R13   MA-1.

Now where do I go to order them?

No where do I see a "buy now" or "add to cart" button.

I originally tried after seeing the discussion on CCF, and no luck. I
looked at dealers, no Maxxis dealer within 50 miles. I called a local
store I do business with and no luck getting them there either, although
they said they could order Maxxis tires. I tried again after seeing this
email. Still, no where to get to order tires on the estore (at least these).

Are you sure this is not from April 1?

Help the inept!

Frank DuVal
Stock wheel kinda guy