<VV> What does this fit?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat May 11 00:00:59 EDT 2013

Thanks JR and Matt. The charts confirm the unit I have on my 110 engine is
correct because it is stamped 217 on the advance arm, however, the unit in
question has no stamp at all.?? It looks NOS, it has the typical
manufacturing marks on it, but it has no numbers on it, but completely
looks like it was made by Delco, it is not shiny like the later generation
replicas look.

Thoughts? Anyone got experience with how Delco Remy did or did not mark the
originals they produced?

Mark Durham.