<VV> why is this on vv

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun May 12 23:42:20 EDT 2013

Because since we work on cars, we tend to get smelly stuff on our
clothes, so we collectively probably have experience with this subject.

Where else would you ask the question to get good answers?

Why don't we throw away our non-working Corvairs also?

Same idea.

Reuse, repair, recycle....  Save the planet one Corvair at a time.
Tennis shoes also.

Besides, it is marked OT, so if one doesn't want to read OT posts, don't
read them. Simple.

Frank DuVal