<VV> Missing Digest # 28 -- NO CORVAIR

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Mon May 13 10:38:00 EDT 2013

Doc:
> I receive my VV in digest format and on occasion a digest goes  missing.
> If anyone gets their posts in digest form and can look in their  "Old or
> Viewed" mailbox for digest # 28, please forward it to me.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Doc
I tried to forward digest #28 to you but it was bounced by AOL.

I looked up AOL's bounce code and contacted them using a form they have
on their website.  The wrote back almost instantly:
> I am contacting you regarding the mail delivery issue concerning a URL listed in your email.
>
> The block on this URL (graphique-com.fr) has been removed.  Please allow 24 - 48 business hours for this removal to take affect.
>
> Thank You,
> Deepti
> AOL Postmaster
Apparently, Digest #28 contained a reference to "graphique-com.fr" which
was on some prohibited AOL list.  That's why both the digest and my
forward of it to you bounced.

If I think of it tomorrow, I'll try to forward again (i.e., after 24-48
hours).  If I forget, please email me offline and I'll send it.

Sorry to everyone else for the OT discussion, but I thought this might
affect anyone with an AOL mail account who was less sharp-eyed than Doc.

Steven "resting easy knowing that 'Deepti' is on the job" Serenska