<VV> carbon monoxide in heat (was Ralphie)

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Tue May 14 16:58:50 EDT 2013

Matt,

With the rear seat folded and adequate padding one can get quite comfortable in the fetal position on the folded seat back of a Corvair.  It also helps to be broke and young(er) than I am today.  I had to do the same thing in a Volkswagen on one trip and that was NOT comfortable at all.

Bob

 I can only hope you are 4ft 1"  so you were able to get comfortable !!  LOL!!