<VV> Sleeping in a Corvair. was carbon monoxide in heat (was Ralphie)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue May 14 22:07:18 EDT 2013

When I was in HS we didn't call what we were doing in our cars sleeping(;-)

  You never sleep when you're in HS  and out! ggg  Curfew came soon enough! [ mid 60's]

I always double -dated  with a girl who's parents insisted we take the family wagon...safer than our HotRods....
Whoever she wanted to go out with... I'd arrange it!  And the tank was always full!

Rambler wagon.. with ALL seats that folded down flat for sleeping?  Anyone remember those?

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages