<VV> #6000 was built today in 1969

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue May 14 23:56:22 EDT 2013

I drove my 66 today.

I drove it to meet the carpool to go to our Corvair club meeting 60
miles away. They didn't want to curl up in the back so we took a
"modern" car to the meeting. That and I think they didn't trust my no
reverse powerglide.

Who wants to back up? Forward is the direction I need to be in now at my
age! ggg

Frank DuVal