<VV> oversize valve stems

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Wed May 15 14:59:18 EDT 2013

Chevrolet was the only supplier of oversize stems that I know of. Their
old stock hung around for a long time as very few people wanted to use
them. I cleared out the last of my os stem valves in 2009. One thing you
had to be careful of was that most of the exhaust valves in os were
non-stellite which makes them virtually unusable.

If you think about it oversize valve stems cause all sorts of potential
problems down the road when you can simply replace guides with new
guides or liners.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com