<VV> LED lights for the rear.

hihal6 at gmail.com hihal6 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 22:58:21 EDT 2013

I have used 1157 LED's in my 69 Monza HT taillights for several years. The
bulbs output is directional so the socket has to be relocated to the rear
of the taillight housings so the bulbs shines directly through the
taillight lens. The stock bulbs are non-directional so the light from those
bulbs reflect from all the internal surfaces allowing the bulb to be
mounted from the bottom of the housing.

I have had zero problems with the LEDs and actually had  forgotten that I
made the change.

Wade Halsey