<VV> Springs available Sunday (advert)

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri May 17 13:29:36 EDT 2013

Today I observed just how many sets of Corvair coil springs I have, and
the official count is "too many."  So I loaded most of them into the
truck to take to the Corvair Ranch open house this Sunday.  These are
good springs because they were removed from cars in the years 1976
through 1991 and have been indoors, so they have not been carrying
weight for the past 20-30 years nor exposed to the elements.

Here's a summary of what I have available (all are pairs, and for many
types I have more than one pair):

1960-63 coupe & sedan front
1960-63 coupe & sedan rear
1961-62 wagon rear
1962-63 convertible rear
1964 coupe front
1964 coupe rear
1964 convertible front
1964 convertible rear
1966 coupe & sedan front

All coupe & sedan springs are $20 per pair.  All convertible & wagon
springs are $25 per pair.  Look for my white "Vairtec" pickup at the
Ranch on Sunday.

--Bob