<VV> Window Crank Positions

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 23 00:22:25 EDT 2013

Jim,

Thanks for your answer and it sounds correct IIRC.  The others were
"interesting", but pretty much knee position specific.  I'll give your
suggestion a try and see how my left knee likes it.  I'm not worried about
the passengers.  They will have to "deal with it".

Bill Hubble - you got specs on this?

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110