<VV> '67 Door Hinge/VIN Question - Mystery Solved!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 22:40:26 EDT 2013

I hate to hear that Bruce. I hope you were not "ripped off" too bad buying that car. I do have to wonder why someone would do that but I own a car (also a '67) but mine has a '66 vin tag. Was your vin inspected when you titled the car in your name? In Colorado they only inspect on out of state cars.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301