<VV> Full Bearing Throttle Linkage on SALE, 15% OFF NOT ME!!! Email Roger!!!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri May 24 20:58:33 EDT 2013

 I have decided to put my Full Bearing Throttle Linkage Kits and Transmission Pivot Kits on sale. From now until June 8th my kits will be on sale for 15% off. Discounted prices are listed below.

1960 two carb kit - $105 - NEW
1961-69 two carb kit - $95 Will work with Manual Choke. Please PM me for details before you order.
1965 Complete 140hp kit - $205
1966-69 140hp Primary only - $105
EM 4sp Trans Pivot - $85
LM 4sp Trans Pivot - $65

Shipping is still $20 for up to three Throttle kits and $12.50 for Pivot Kits. No shipping for Pivots ordered with a Throttle kit.

Email me if you have any questions, want more pictures or the install instructions.

Roger Parent      rlparent at cox.net
San Diego, CA
1964 Monza Driver
1964 Monza project