<VV> NEW FC latches are close to going into production!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri May 24 23:46:28 EDT 2013

Yes! There are excellent pictures of the entire process in that one
thread, from the first basic form to stamp the housings to the molds for
making the handles.

We are talking about an amazing undertaking, the WHOLE latch assembly,
left and right versions, being made new in stainless steel and other
metals also, by one small metal stamping company, just because he has a
Corvair.

See a need - fill it!

Well worth the reading of 25 pages if you want to see the entire process.

Forum easy, it took a while to get used to this old email reflector
format here on VV. Forum format is like reading the Communique. Table of
contents, chose a topic and read what you want. Joining takes very
little time.

Frank DuVal