<VV> FC Original Mirrors

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun May 26 21:35:26 EDT 2013

I also have the ones from Clarks on my Rampside and the problem with them is I cannot open the vent windows completely due to the fact the round part is held onto the brackets in the center whereas the original ones had the mounting nut close to the edge. This puts the round part too close to the vent windows. Besides that, I am also happy with the Clarks mirrors. On my Camper Corvan, the West Coast mirrors provide great visibility but are very noisy (aren't all FCs) at 60 MPH.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301