<VV> silly question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:50:22 EDT 2013

Tim, I have no experience but did find this on the corvair center forum to
help you in your decision. It lists the various heads, compression ratio's
and cc's of the chambers.

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,275032,277069

And my engine is such a hodge podge I dare not compare!

Mark Durham