<VV> PROPOSAL: Corvair North West Coastal Roads Tour AFTER the Convention in 2014 / Tacoma???

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Mon May 27 18:48:51 EDT 2013

Matt,
So you are proposing a continuation tour after folks return from the
post-convention Victoria tour?

This is a great route, folks!  I just took more or less the same trip last
summer.  I went down the Oregon Coast, visited Matt and then attended a
wedding in Sonoma, continued down to Ramona, CA and paid for my Greenbrier
at Chet & Deb's ranch., then back up to Seattle! The Coast route is THE way
to go!

--
Danny Davis
Seattle