<VV> Cruisin the Coast

bill andrews monzaboy at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 08:30:30 EDT 2013

I've been the past 3-4 years and, YES, it has grown!  Upwards of 9000 cars!  Events all along the coast in the different cities - Pascagoula to Bay St. Louis.  ELVIS!!  I've had my V8 Vair there last two years - broke down both times had to trailer it back home.  Last year it was a simple toggle switch but wasn't able to figure it out then.  I and the V8 will be back this year along with my 64 Malibu.

Bill Andrews
monzaboy at yahoo.com
63 Monza Cp, 66 Monza V8, 69 500 Cp, 69 Opel GT, 53 Chevy Club Cp, 64 Malibu 427/525 - 5 sp, 83 Porsche 928