<VV> PROPOSAL: Corvair North West Roads Tour AFTER the Convention/Bridges

Mark Morgan rangermk at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 28 09:00:19 EDT 2013

ORDOT has an online summary of the bridges on the Oregon coast:

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/GEOENVIRONMENTAL/Pages/historic_bridges_coastal1.aspx

  What with my ex-wife being from Lincoln City and my daughters living in Otis/Lincoln City and Milwaukie with their families, I've spent a lot of time in OR and on the coast, US101's always a great drive (unless there's an accident on one of the two-lane stretches, at which point things back up quickly).   US101 around the Olympic Peninsula is also a great drive, particularly if you want to get away from civilization.

Mark Morgan
Manchester, MO