<VV> Transporting Greenbrier

Travis Thayer cmdoptesc.pwnt at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:27:12 EDT 2013

I'm looking to ship an operable but not long-distance-drivable Greenbrier
from midstate Wisconsin to  the California Bay Area. I'm not looking for
anything nice or with any special services; I just want it to be as cheap
as possible.

Can any of you recommend a cheap vehicle shipping company? Or if there is
anyone headed in that direction with a trailer between now and August, I
would be willing to pay for transport there as well.

-Travis

[Travis Cole Thayer]
"Classifying mathematical problems as linear or non-linear is like
classifying the universe as bananas and non-bananas."