<VV> 57k mile '60 coupe $3k Nor Cal.. NOT MINE!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed May 29 00:48:50 EDT 2013

So I am considering selling my 60' Corvair! If I get my asking price it's sold! Here's the skinny! It has been in my family since 1962. Always garaged! Has not been started (DOH) since 77'. I have spent about $2,000 into new parts such as: (5) Maxis 185 x 80's, (5) Near NOS Wire Wheel Covers, A Repo Tar Topper Battery, New Front & Rear Bumpers, Various NOS Trim Pieces, yada-yada! I also have a pretty good paper trail dating from 62' to 77'. The car was originally sold in Michigan and was bought by my Dad in 62' here in Northern California with 42,000 on the odometer! It currently reads 57,000 miles! When you hear of a California Car, this is it! Besides paint peppering from the belt line up I noticed that the hood has a 1/8" wide rust that is on the passenger underside lip area, front to back, thats it, as solid and straight as they come! That is original paint! I hate to really have to let it go as it's like a part of the family! It has been a part of me since I was 4 years old! So I'm asking $3,000 and you will have to tow it away! No trades or offers.....

EMAIL    jnkd427 at aol.com

 pictures at

http://tinyurl.com/57k-60-cp