<VV> Transporting Greenbrier

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 18:40:38 EDT 2013

Folks,

Before you choose a carrier to haul your Corvair (or any vehicle) or allow a broker to do so, do a web search of the carrier by name. The ratings you find will give you some idea of how the carrier operates. It should be just as easy to pick a reputable company as a lousy one. Had I done a search beforehand, I would've nixed the broker's choice.

My Rampside made it OK from California to Ohio and at a reasonable price ($850 plus $90 to the broker), but it took two weeks and for nine days it was missing. I paid nothing until it showed up, but would rather have gone without the mystery experience.

--Tom in Ohio