<VV> '60 question

R JENNINGS rjennings at cass.net
Thu May 30 21:24:25 EDT 2013

IF YOU USE THE 60 BOTTOM SHEET METAL THERE ARE NOT DOORS

Robert Jennings
317 Division St
Morenci, MI 49256
rjennings at cass.net
1960 700 CLUB COUPE
PRESIDENT - DACC
PRESIDENT - IRISH HILLS REGION, AACA
ADMINISTRATOR - "1960 CAVEMAN CORVAIR" Facebook group
ADMINISTRATOR - "CAVEMAN CORVAIRS, THE 1960 GROUP" CORSA special interest
chapter 003