<VV> PARADE HEAT ISSUES?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu May 30 23:36:57 EDT 2013

A General question: has anyone conducted tests on a engine with all GM
stuff in place, versus the doors and stats off, then the complete shrouds
off, to see the difference in engine temps? Just curious.

Last year, here in Northern Idaho when it was in the 90's, I too removed
the doors and stats, it cooled the engine enough to prevent hard starting
when hot. But I run the complete system the rest of the year when temps are
below 90 degrees or so.
Mark Durham