<VV> Fwd: My Corvair in Inviting Arkansas, fashion magazine

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 11:04:34 EDT 2013

>From Elvis King in AR:

http://www.myvirtualpaper.com/doc/Inviting-Arkansas/vp_maindoc68-october2013/2013092501/#56

Click in the lower corner of the picture to turn the page, there's another interior shot a few pages over.................
Inviting Arkansas is a monthly freebe magazine featuring the latest fashons in central Arkansas.  JB and I refer to it as "showing off all the beautiful people".  No machines/animals were harmed during the photo shoot.  I was hoping it would make the cover, but I'm just glad to get a mention of the car and our club.

Thanks, everyone!

Elvis