<VV> FW: Corvair V8

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Tue Oct 1 21:52:23 EDT 2013

Yeah, that guy was pretty painful to watch and listen to. Guys like this
spread the misinformation that we're up against when trying to recruit
newcomers to the Corvair hobby. Just how many budding car enthusiasts
have watched this and "learned" their first bit of trivia about Corvairs.

Cool ride though.

Karl in Boston
CORSA Eastern director
1966 Monza Convertible project car