<VV> [UV] Re: Coach #542 in Tacoma, lost since 1987, about to be lost f orever

cdj at juno.com cdj at juno.com
Wed Oct 2 13:54:14 EDT 2013

Talked to Martin today and he is going to move the UV to his home and start parting it out. I told him he should join the  club and offer the parts to our group first as there would be a higher likelihood of him selling the parts that way. I got the indication that he had a fondness already for the UV and who knows, he might even keep it and rebuild it. If you are interested in parts, give  him a call. CDJ