<VV> Lambrecht Auction Keepsakes

Irv Brock ivrbr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 21:48:36 EDT 2013

These folks have taken a page out of the Barrett-Jackson playbook and gone all out to continue to market this. What lucky guy or gal will find this video as a stocking stuffer or the Coffee Table book under the tree at Christmas? During the auction they took time-outs to sell their T-shirts from the back of the moving " block " trailer. I sold a car at the '08 Scottsdale B-J and still receive a never ending stream of their glossy brochures in the snail mail to have me back again. The Van-debrinks Auction will be competing with the heavy weights Goodings, R and M, Mechums, Russo and Steele and B-J now.