<VV> 1963 Corvair Corsa 110 HPE Engine!

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 01:55:43 EDT 2013

I saw this one on craigs list and found it amusing.  I sent the seller an
email (whether or not he will get it I don't know) decoding the block and
head numbers for him and trying to politely help him straighten out his ad.

If the heads are original to the block (which is quite likely based on the
identifying numbers) the engine is a 62 or 63 102hp from a manual trans
car.

Last week I had to message a guy who was selling a 64 Spyder I was somewhat
interested in but there was a "9" in the VIN where there should have been a
"6".  I explained this to the guy but he continued to insist it was an
original 64 Spyder.

Caveat emptor!

http://southbend.craigslist.org/pts/4104709298.html

Ray R.