<VV> odometer reading

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Sat Oct 5 11:11:05 EDT 2013

	Reminds me of the time when I took our 81 Reliant wagon through the state inspection.  Those days that included a complete mechanical inspection as well as emission inspection (now NJ has only an emission inspection).  After the completion of the inspection, the technician commented to me that "No wonder it's in such good shape, it only has 83,000 miles on it.  "Somehow" I failed to tell him that it actually had  183,000 miles!!!!
	Thanks for reminding me.
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ