<VV> Window Fuzzy Removal

eamsquared at comcast.net eamsquared at comcast.net
Sat Oct 5 11:57:23 EDT 2013

Do you still have the window glass installed where you want to remove the fuzzy?  They are difficult to remove without damage if the glass is still in.  I just removed my original fuzzies on my '66 during restoration without damaging them but the glass was first moved to a position where it was not in between the fuzzy.  I used a slim screw driver to spread the clips apart.  Spread several adjacent clips or all the clips apart along the length of the fuzzy before attempting to pull the fuzzy.

Erich Meyer
Bayshore Corvair