<VV> early speedometer

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 19:28:13 EDT 2013

Easiest way:
Get a Corsa speedo, take off the external sheet metal case, remove needle and black face plate. Then, install Spyder's speedo face plate and needle on Corsa's speedo. Insert assembly in Spyder's metal case. Reattach to Spyder's dash.
If I remember well all Corvairs' speedos (as other GMs) share most of their basic parts, with changes in gearing and springs tension.
Putting both on a table, side by side will show you the visible differences.

Calibration is a different topic.

Daniel Monasterio

Enviado desde mi iPad