<VV> Odometer Reading/Generic not just Corvair

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 11:23:17 EDT 2013

guys, there are always ways to "beat" the system. I guess it comes down
to personal Integrity or if you are willing to basically sell your soul
to get gain at the expense of someone else.

As for me, I will not do it.

On a classic car related subject, I just got my car appraised by a on
line company for ins purposes that uses classic car certified
appraisers. $84.00 with detailed photo's and detailed description. My
85% restored 62 Monza coupe came in at $14k.

They are: www.americasautoappraisers.com
Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe red/red.