<VV> EM ac parts cost?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:18:02 EDT 2013

Ray, your best bet is to go to the AC section at Clarks. You don't even
know what is missing until you campare! And while I do not buy heavier
stuff from them because of shipping and I live on the other side of the
world from them, they are respectively close to you and could be one stop
shopping. I've never had a problem with anything I have purchased there.
Can't same the same for some other vendors. But they do stock/supply a lot
of parts for us.

Regards

Mark Durham
Hauser Idaho